I am currently available for individual, couples, or family sessions through Ohana Wellness Center in Carson, CA. In some instances, I am also able to provide online counseling via live video calls using Skype. During an initial consultation, we can determine which options would be best for you.
Once you decide to begin services, a comprehensive assessment is conducted to best understand your needs and help you determine goals for treatment. Following the assessment, meetings typically continue on a weekly basis. Sessions last 50 minutes, but can be extended for couples and family sessions.
Areas of Specialization Include:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Problems/Conflict Resolution
- Child and Adolescent Issues
- Parenting Support
- Major Life Events
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career Issues
- Anger Management
- Issues of Identity
Fees & Insurance
Your health insurance may cover mental health services in full or in part. Otherwise, sliding scale fees may apply depending on your ability to pay for services out-of-pocket.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
Note regarding use of social media forums (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.):
While I welcome your exploration and participation in my professional use of social media forums, please note that your activity (i.e. comments, repins, etc.) may compromise confidentiality if you are a client. Please use at your own discretion.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to set up an appointment, please feel free to contact me.